Each grant must fall into one of the following categories.
- Teacher grants, designed to fund innovative and creative classroom projects.
- School-wide grant, which impact the entire school population.
- Parent, community involvement grants, meant to increase parent and community involvement in the school.
- Grants must be received 30 days prior to the event to be considered.
Priority consideration will be give to proposals which:
- Focus on improving the quality of teaching and learning.
- Focus on students.
- Are creative, innovative and collaborative in their approach.
Consideration for grant will not normally be given to projects which:
- Are or should be provided through the Geary County USD
475 school district.
- Are political in nature.
- Do not have an education content or purpose.
NOTE: Guidelines are subject to change.